Senior Medical Copywriter
HELVET HEALTH, AN INTERNATIONAL HEALTHCARE MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY.
As a Senior Medical Copywriter, you will be working on a wide variety of projects, within diverse and interesting therapeutic areas, and will provide conceptual, scientific and creative input across all mediums.
You are passionate about science, medicine, research and healthcare
You are a team player
You can adapt yourself to any situation
You have worked in an international context
Your role includes, but is not limited to:
- Multitasking and effectively project-manage your own work and that of others, as required
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with medical/marketing clients
- Reviewing drafts of copy written by in-house medical writers, providing feedback in a peer-sharing capacity
- Taking the lead where appropriate in scientific discussions around content, including “owning” clinical content for current and new business opportunities
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical trends, therapies, indications, R&D developments, and competitive landscapes
- Support the Strategic Planning team with medical insights for campaign and concept development
- At least 8-10 years of experience in medical copywriting, in the healthcare marketing and communications sector. Please do not apply if you do not have this requirement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a scientific field (biology, medicine) and/or communications
- Proficiency in all Microsoft products
- Professional attitude in interactions with co-workers and clients; must be team-oriented.
- Good organisational and superior attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be a self-starting, independent and innovative individual capable of looking at old problems in new ways.
- Possess an understanding of product lines, their features and benefits, marketing objectives, and the competitive environment in order to contribute significantly to the creative team.
- English mother tongue or strong writing fluency in English
- Spoken French or German a plus
We are a 100% dedicated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
Our team is comprised of mid-level and senior players, all coming from large international agency networks.
We’ve taken the best learnings from our previous agency experience, and left the unnecessary out.
We cultivate a culture of excellence and a rock solid team synergy.
We are based in Nyon, Switzerland.
To apply :
Please submit your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.
Sumbit your CV
(Please fill out the contact form below)